Language Translator

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Another Bloody HOOPOE!

HOOPOE at Carn Moval

  Well it's more than likely the same one that Ritchie and I found on Sunday, as it was just up road. The HOOPOE was flushed from the coastal path at Carn Moval and showed well but always distance. It was on view for a few minutes before flying up towards the golf course where I lost it. I also saw the Lapwing was at Telegraph and a single Willow Warbler at Carn Friars.




Always a long ways off

3 Wheatear were also in the area

  The only other HOOPOE seen today included the bird from St Agnes from last Sunday and a new individual found by two Cardiff birders at the Woolpack, Garrison this morning with 5 Black Redstart. While other visiting birders scored with the NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH at Lower Moors. Paul Semmens had a Ring Ouzel on the Peninnis.

Looking from Carn Moval towards Tresco/Tean

  Yesterday Graham and I went to Porth Hellick and all we got was 2 Swallow and I heard my first Willow Warbler of the year.  Also 3 Black Redstart


Great song by Marsmobil 'Call Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment