Language Translator

Saturday 12 August 2017

Lapwing at Porth Hellick

An unusual record for this time of year was this Lapwing at Porth Hellick

  Except for Darren Mason observing a Purple Heron (27th July) from Watermill towards Innisidgen and amazing spectacle of high numbers of Great, Cory's, Manx and Sooty Shearwater with a Scilly record of 20+Wilsons Petrel (27th July) with the palegics on Joe Pender's Sapphire, it's been pretty quiet. Today waders at Porth Hellick included 2 Green and 1 Common Sandpiper, 12 Green and 1 Redshank, 4 Dunlin and a single Lapwing.

  On the evening of 26th July Rocky Robin and I did some seawatching off Deep Point and got 51 Cory's Shearwater in an hour. This was followed by 27 Cory's from the 17.20-18.50 on the 2nd August and from the Woolpack, Garrison we had 12 Cory's, 9th August.


This Lapwing showed well at close range at Porth Hellick (10-12th)


Also 4 Dunlin



2 Green Sandpiper

12 Greenshank

This Black-tailed Godwit was at Porth Hellick at the end of July but kept it's distance 

Moorhen


Grey Heron

Painted Lady

Starlings waiting for me to feed them


And here's Dave! Well it's a female but I didn't know that when I raised her from a baby over 3 years ago. All the press giving a bad impression of Herring Gulls across the country attacking dogs at the moment and swallowing them whole! I would maybe believe it if it was a mouse hound but a St Bernard!! Well that's the kind of crap you get from 'The Scum and Daily Fail' and people fall for it! The kids love feeding Dave as the parents take photos.


I'm a Creep playing in Israel!! Were selling out to war!!

  Radiohead played on occupied Palestinian land 2 weeks ago to Israeli's for a lot of money!! Great cover with some words changed to show the ole finger to Tom Yorke and his band for continuing to play despite 1000s of fans and Palestinians pleading for them not to. If you didn't know, Israeli are testing out their new fighter jets, F-35 on Gaza! If you watch mainstream news then you wouldn't of seen it.

   I recommend watching UK Column News. http://www.ukcolumn.org/

An honest news from the UK and that's not the BBC!! Give you the real facts, the truth and the sauces of where the news in coming from. Well worth watching. 

Here are the lyrics to Creep

Creep by Some F*#king People

When we got the call
Saw dollars in my eyes
We're supporting apartheid
But the pay's really high

I float like white phosphorous
Over Beit Hanoun skies

I wish I was ethical
We're so very unethical

But Im a creep
I'm playing Israel
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect paycheck
On Bibi's payroll

I don't even notice
No Palestinians around

I wish I was ethical
So very unethical

But I'm a creep
Playing Israel
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

We're selling out to war
We're selling out, to war, war, war, war

Whatever makes Bibi happy
Whatever he wants
We're here for apartheid
Palestine's occupied

I'm a creep
Playing for Israel
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

No comments:

Post a Comment